What are we thinking?!

My first car was a 1976 BMW 2002A. I had this car when I was first dating my wife.

So when one came up on ebay with a decent price tag, the missus said lets get it.

We did, and this blog will chronicle the trials, tribulations, heart aches and joy of my new/old 1973 BMW 2002 tii.

Laugh at me, laugh with me, pity me and send money....

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Already the story develops

I did a VIN search on the tii, after I had bought it (I'd recommend doing this before), and found that she was purchased by the seller a month ago from some car auction in Boston; for about $1500 less.

Granted, I never would have found the car at the auction, but I wish I had.

So God only knows who had this car before and why they got rid of it. I'm hoping that they just didn't want to deal with all that rust.

No comments:

Post a Comment